- This event has passed.
January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Welcome to our new Tuesday night discussion group, with a focus on a different topic each week!
1/4/22 – Evelyn Mann – Crystals and Chakras
How to work with crystals, mantra, and mediation to heal, balance, and energize.
We will learn about the properties of crystals and how they relate to the energy centers of the body. Also we will do some kundalini yoga techniques (a meditation or pranayam) that works with the chakras. I want it to be fun and uplifting for a bright start to the New Year! People will leave knowing how to connect to a crystal and a simple way to do a self healing with it, a mantra and/or a simple breathing technique to balance the chakras.
1/11/22 – Kimberly Olah – Numerology
A broad overview of a deep dive topic. Interest in this subject could lead to a series!!
1/18/22 – Clarissa Clarke – Nonviolent Communication (NVC) 101
1/25/22 – Lillian Rothfuss – Unlocking Your Creativity – $5 materials fee
2/1/22 – Mari Mengarelli, Chinese Medicine Works Inc – Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
This is a safe space for the exchange of ideas, individual learning, and networking. In order to achieve this a list of guidelines for conduct is below:
- The experience of the group ranges from those who have never heard of an awakening to those who have spent years cultivating their talents and gifts. We all meet on this level.
- No one person’s opinion is less than or better than another’s. Disagreement is inevitable and should be conducted through constructive dialogue, however disrespect and dismissal are not acceptable.
- Active listening and participation are key to any learning. Silence all cellphones. Take any non topic conversations to another room. This shows respect for other participants and the moderator who has worked to develop the current program.
- Seeking to do or bring into the group anything intentional that can cause physical, mental, spiritual, or energetic harm will not be tolerated.
- Each person that enters the group is a sovereign being. Their individual beliefs and attributes will be respected and as such there is no requirement for conformity to another’s will or belief.