Welcome to our Tuesday night discussion group, with a focus on a different topic each week!
Mar 1-Clarissa Clarke-Non Violent Communication
Mar 8-Michelle Topi-Interfaith/Interspiritual
Mar 15 Misty Wood “How to Grow your Business for Free”
Grow your business for free. Effective development strategies from a 25 year marketing veteran.
We’ll discuss conventional and unconventional ways to reach your target market in local markets and beyond.
Mar 22 Kathryn Keefer “Health Your Way”
Not all health is created equal because we are each beautifully unique. We will uncomplicate health and get back to the basics so you can start this new journey THRIVING.
Mar 29 Martha Kastler “Experience the Healing Havening Technique”
Havening uses soothing touch, focus, and imagination to activate electrochemical changes in the brain that can shift how memories are processed and perceived. Some results of this simple-yet-profound psychosensory technique are decreased stress and anxiety, increased sense of resiliency, capacity for greater achievement, and emotional and psychological healing.
This is a safe space for the exchange of ideas, individual learning, and networking. In order to achieve this a list of guidelines for conduct is below:
- The experience of the group ranges from those who have never heard of an awakening to those who have spent years cultivating their talents and gifts. We all meet on this level.
- No one person’s opinion is less than or better than another’s. Disagreement is inevitable and should be conducted through constructive dialogue, however disrespect and dismissal are not acceptable.
- Active listening and participation are key to any learning. Silence all cellphones. Take any non topic conversations to another room. This shows respect for other participants and the moderator who has worked to develop the current program.
- Seeking to do or bring into the group anything intentional that can cause physical, mental, spiritual, or energetic harm will not be tolerated.
- Each person that enters the group is a sovereign being. Their individual beliefs and attributes will be respected and as such there is no requirement for conformity to another’s will or belief.