Welcome to our Tuesday night discussion group, with a focus on a different topic each week!
At this Tuesday’s Awakening Community group, Martha Kastler will be helping us “Experience the Healing Havening Technique”. Group is free, but donations to support Glow are always welcome.
Havening uses soothing touch, focus, and imagination to activate electrochemical changes in the brain that can shift how memories are processed and perceived. Some results of this simple-yet-profound psychosensory technique are decreased stress and anxiety, increased sense of resiliency, capacity for greater achievement, and emotional and psychological healing.
Martha believes we are all here to heal and healing comes from within. She started her journey of true transformation in 2007 after a lifetime of suffering from multiple traumas, anxiety, and narcolepsy. Addressing the past, present, and creating a brighter future required looking deeply inward. She has been honing, and adding profound tools to facilitate her personal growth and healing ever since. She is a certified yoga instructor, meditation mentor, Barratt Breathworks® facilitator, Bioenergy practitioner, and Havening Techniques® practitioner. Adding the modality of Havening to her work has expanded her understanding of neuroscience and opened her curiosity to dive more deeply into healing for herself and in the service of others. She believes every individual has a unique neural landscape and a deep untapped well of resiliency waiting to be discovered. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience freedom from past traumatic encoded events and to build upon their inherent wisdom for greater peace, ease, sense of wholeness, and well being.
Join Martha for this presentation to learn about and experience the transformative power of Havening.
This is a safe space for the exchange of ideas, individual learning, and networking. In order to achieve this a list of guidelines for conduct is below:
- The experience of the group ranges from those who have never heard of an awakening to those who have spent years cultivating their talents and gifts. We all meet on this level.
- No one person’s opinion is less than or better than another’s. Disagreement is inevitable and should be conducted through constructive dialogue, however disrespect and dismissal are not acceptable.
- Active listening and participation are key to any learning. Silence all cellphones. Take any non topic conversations to another room. This shows respect for other participants and the moderator who has worked to develop the current program.
- Seeking to do or bring into the group anything intentional that can cause physical, mental, spiritual, or energetic harm will not be tolerated.
- Each person that enters the group is a sovereign being. Their individual beliefs and attributes will be respected and as such there is no requirement for conformity to another’s will or belief.